Air Dynamics is licensed in mechanical and electrical, bonded and insured in the state of North Carolina. As a heating and air conditioning contractor, the services listed below are the focus of our business:
- HVAC Service & Repair – All Brands of Equipment, Commercial and Residential Applications – Air Dynamics Technicians are provided with the necessary tools to diagnose, estimate the cost of the repair for your approval, make most standard repairs, and provide you with an invoice at the time of the service call. Major components such as motors, heat exchangers, etc. are usually replaced with OEM parts and a quote will be prepared for your approval at the time of the service call. This process will require additional time for receipt of the part.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Sales, Replacements & Installations – Residential and Commercial Applications up to 25 tons – Air Dynamics Technicians are skilled in recognizing equipment types, sizes and brands, and have an exceptional understanding of the electrical and mechanical systems to ensure proper planning of the installation. The Air Dynamics installation crews are an experienced and conscientious workforce that makes the planning a reality. Most single-system equipment replacements can be done in one day (not including ductwork).
- Semi-Annual Maintenance and Energy Saving Agreement Program (ESA) – Residential and Commercial Applications – For an hour per system in the spring and in the fall, your heating and air conditioning equipment’s life may be extended and the Air Dynamics Technicians may find worn or broken parts before emergency service calls are required. ESAs reduce energy costs for heating and cooling your home by ensuring equipment is running at manufacturer’s specifications.
Financing Available with Approved Credit for Equipment Replacement – Credit Cards Accepted for HVAC Replacement, Service and Maintenance Calls – All major credit cards are accepted for repairs and ESA services, and for equipment installations and replacements. Air Dynamics Technicians will charge your credit card at the time of the call and you are able to sign for approval of the charged amount. Residential Financing and Commercial Leasing are available for equipment replacements. See the Financing Now page for instructions to apply. Call the Sales Office for information and a personalized quote for Commercial Leasing.
Quality HVAC Services
Why Choose Us?
- 5-Star Customer Service
- NATE Certified, Factory Certified & EPA Licensed Technicians
- Free Estimates for New Systems & Replacements
- Direct Upfront Pricing
- Financing Options Available
- Peace of Mind Guarantees & Warranties
- Individualized Options to Fit Your Needs
- Over 20 Years of Experience in the HVAC & Electrical Industry