When you purchase a comfort heating & cooling system from Air Dynamics, you have our Guarantee:
Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Air Dynamics maintains an NC Mechanical License, NC Electrical License and is insured and bonded.
- Equipment installed is guaranteed to be in compliance with the applicable codes in the state of NC at the time of the installation and per manufacturer instructions.
- Installation price includes required permits and inspections from the county where you live.
- Quoted equipment is a proper AHRI match – certificates are provided for each residential system installed.
- Comfort systems quoted by Air Dynamics are pre-matched for efficiency, economy and reliability.
- (1) One free seasonal tune-up is scheduled during the first year to insure that the system is operating properly during the opposite season of your installation.
Customer Service & Satisfaction Guarantee
- Normal business hours are 8 AM until 8 PM Monday through Saturday. Technicians and office staff are available to help with questions or problems.
- After hours, an Air Dynamics employee answers the telephone to offer you personalized customer service – not an answering service or answering machine.
- Information packets are provided for all equipment installed that includes:
- Manufacturer’s Base Limited Warranty for the current year
- AHRI Certificate
- Equipment Maintenance and Care Instructions
Installation Workmanship Guarantee
- No sub-contractors are used in our installations (exception – crane services for rooftop lifting)
- Installation crews have had background checks prior to being hired, and are subject to random drug tests.
- A.T.E. certified technicians and lead mechanics are on staff at all times.
- Mechanics are factory trained.
- Installers care for your home and complete the job in a timely manner; wear shoe covers to protect your floors; clean up when they are finished so that your home is left in the same condition as it was found; and the lead mechanic explains the system operation to your satisfaction.